CRŪ Winery is thrilled to share our latest 90+ point scores from Wine Enthusiast Magazine. Scores from Wine Enthusiast are highly regarded by wine professionals and CRŪ Winery is honored to have our talented winemakers and grower partners recognized in the April and May issues.
- 92 Points – 2018 Clone 828, Sierra Madre Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 92 Points – 2018 Anniversary Pinot Noir
- 91 Points, Editor’s Choice – 2018 Sarmento Vineyard Pinot Noir
- 90 Points – 2018 Albariño
- 90 Points – 2018 Sierra Madre Pinot Noir
- 90 Points – 2017 Zinfandel
Founded in 1988 by Adam and Sybil Strum, Wine Enthusiast Magazine has grown to become the world’s largest periodical for wine and spirits. All Wine Enthusiast tastings are performed blind and in peer-group flights of 5-8 samples.