Dear CRŪ Winery Community –
We know you have received a lot of emails about this important topic but wish to inform you of temporary changes at the CRŪ tasting room.
At this critical juncture, and based on the information currently available, it is important that we play our part in helping contain the spread of COVID-19 and as of today, will be implementing the following changes:
· The CRŪ tasting room will be temporarily closed to walk-in tastings.
· The CRŪ tasting room will be open for wine purchases and wine club pick-ups.
· All upcoming events are on hold.
· We will accept appointments for small group private tastings.
· Wine Club and e-commerce shipments will continue to go out as scheduled.
To ensure you have access to CRŪ wines during this time, we are temporarily reducing shipping costs to $1 on purchases of 4 or more bottles.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will let you when we will be reopening.
Please reach out to us with any questions at (559) 673-6372 or email Alexis@cruwineco.com
Thank you and please stay safe.